Go Back   Chevy Xtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory > Tech Info & Tool Board > FAQ Quick Links

FAQ Quick Links Quick Links For Everything

Old 11-11-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Ragenrat
Administrator

My Mood:
Ragenrat is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Auto Parts at RockAuto.com

Auto parts for American & Import Autos Built Since 1945.
Rock Bottom Prices, Superior Selection. ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED

ROCK AUTO

History:
RockAuto, LLC was founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. Their engineering background, passion for old cars, and desire to liberate information hidden behind the auto parts store counter led the Taylors to start RockAuto.
Read more about the launch of RockAuto.com
Google Article on RockAuto

Company Today:
RockAuto ships thousands of auto parts from over 90 manufacturers to customers on every continent except Antarctica-including APO/FPO addresses. The RockAuto catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, engine long blocks, and complete transmissions. There are no mechanics on staff (RockAuto is a store, not a repair shop) but service manuals are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The RockAuto catalog is expanding constantly. Someday, it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto!
Customer Service:
Exceptional customer service is a top priority at RockAuto. Business hours and contact information-including our toll-free phone number-are on our home page. Responsiveness to customers is recognized: RockAuto.com consistently earns top scores in third party customer service surveys.
Check RockAuto.com's Reseller Ratings customer satisfaction score.
View our privacy policy
Request a Dun & Bradstreet report on RockAuto, LLC
Contact Information:
RockAuto, LLC
6680 Odana Road
Madison, WI 53719
Attached Images
File Type: gif logo.gif (9.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg StartButtonUP.jpg (4.6 KB, 5 views)

SUPPORT THE BOARD

Last edited by Ragenrat; 11-11-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Ragenrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
72combo
Truck is sold but...

My Mood:
72combo is on a distinguished road
Re: Auto Parts at RockAuto.com

I love Rock Auto I have bought several parts and quick delivery but be prepared if you are Canadian and purchasing from them, you will receive a bill from FedEx for the brokerage and taxes etc. Only way to avoid it is have it delivered to a US address and pick it up yourself.
72combo is offline   Reply With Quote