Go Back   ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory > Site Chit Chat and Announcements Board > All The Latest Chit Chat Do It Here

All The Latest Chit Chat Do It Here Check here for site announcements and updates.

Old 11-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #41
Ragenrat
Administrator

My Mood:
Ragenrat is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Thank you SUPPORTING MEMBERS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgord51 View Post

Mark is there something you could implement here for us to get in touch with one member too another that live close to each another or within driving distance, you know close range 0-50 miles or so. I guess it would be a separate category or something like that, just a thought. Marvin
Hey Marvin
Now what I just did is searched for example Texas in the search box at the top of the screen and every post or profile with the word Texas came up and if it is in a sentence it is highlighted. If it is in a profile it is not :-(

Now what I also did is go to the Member List at the top of the screen and to a advanced search and put Texas in the box for LOCATION and BINGO every member in Texas came up.

What we could do also is make a thread about where do you live but over the next 10 years it could get very long and would take hours to go through.

Kind of think the ADVANCED MEMBER SEARCH method might be the best.

SUPPORT THE BOARD
Ragenrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
SUPPORT