Go Back   ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory > Tech Info & Tool Board > Tool Of The Week Forum

Tool Of The Week Forum Show off your great tool's here Ask questions about tool's here

Old 07-06-2015, 12:57 AM   #1
sparkyall
Up And Coming Member

sparkyall is on a distinguished road
camera

This is a camera I bought through E-bay for about $20. it has a 6' 6" cable and the camera itself is about 10mm in diameter, it has built in adjustable illumination that is variable, is in color and is plug and play for any PC (I have an old laptop I use) this will go right in the spark plug hole, behind stuff so you can inspect or find that little lost thing while working on the engine. What is nice (besides the price) is you can take photos with it, with a 6 1/2 foot cord you can have your buddy get greasy using the one end while you look at what it sees. The inspection cameras the sell at the parts store only has a very small display ($89. on up) and that's all it does without adding things to it so you can look on your PC. if you look at the pictures you can see the LEDs with the camera eye in the middle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misc 001.jpg (78.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg misc 003.jpg (65.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg misc 004.jpg (51.2 KB, 21 views)
sparkyall is offline   Reply With Quote