Go Back   ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory > Site Chit Chat and Announcements Board > Welcome Area

Welcome Area Say Hi and tell us a bit about you.

Old 12-14-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
hotrod76

hotrod76 is on a distinguished road
A new guy here

Hello guys I just wanted to say hi and its nice to come into a new forum with fellow hot rod fans and I am a die hard chevy hot rodder as I own a 1996 chevy s10 which I know is no classic truck but she is my baby and I have it customed with a 350 small block chevy and a turbo 350 transmission and some other goodies and is still a work in progress.

I am currently doing a dart 377 shp (4.155 x 3.480) small block build that will be knocking on the door of 500 HP and its been all worked out and such and will be topped off with dart 200cc pro 1 aluminum heads. I don't race it but it is more for a cruise build so nothing overly wild.

Came here thanks to a very nice gentlemen Named Marvin and is a great guy and I am glad to be here.

Burn rubber guys!!!
hotrod76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
mjgord51
Respected Member

My Mood:
mjgord51 is on a distinguished road
Re: A new guy here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod76 View Post
Hello guys I just wanted to say hi and its nice to come into a new forum with fellow hot rod fans and I am a die hard chevy hot rodder as I own a 1996 chevy s10 which I know is no classic truck but she is my baby and I have it customed with a 350 small block chevy and a turbo 350 transmission and some other goodies and is still a work in progress.

I am currently doing a dart 377 shp (4.155 x 3.480) small block build that will be knocking on the door of 500 HP and its been all worked out and such and will be topped off with dart 200cc pro 1 aluminum heads. I don't race it but it is more for a cruise build so nothing overly wild.

Came here thanks to a very nice gentlemen Named Marvin and is a great guy and I am glad to be here.

Burn rubber guys!!!
"Nothing overly wild" 500 hp OK if that's your story we are all listening go right ahead.LOL

Welcome back ebabcock, Your S10 is welcome here just like all other Chevys are, and its no difference in your year of Truck ether or even if its a S10 makes no difference here..
Your engine build sounds great and we look forward in seeing Pictures of your progress with it.

Thanks for the pat on the back, Marvin

B. Swallow Pride and get Answers Needed

C. My definition for a Retired Person is-If I want, When I want, and If at all I want

Last edited by mjgord51; 12-14-2017 at 03:39 PM.
mjgord51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 04:57 PM   #3
Hazzardousmat

Hazzardousmat is on a distinguished road
Re: A new guy here

Welcome to the forums. Post pics, thread is useless without pics.
Hazzardousmat is offline   Reply With Quote