Go Back   ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory > Chevrolet Tech Board {CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL GROUPS WITH CURRENT THREADS} > Vendor Reviews

Old 11-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #11
NWKTrainer

NWKTrainer is on a distinguished road
Re: Rock Auto Rocks Man

From RA today:
MOOG Part # 6104 More Info {#2440323, 3935896} Constant Rate Springs; Sold In Pairs
Category: Coil Spring, price is now $69.00, go figure!
NWKTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #12
Chicago5
Respected Member
B.E.

Chicago5 is on a distinguished road

Went to the parts store to see about a taillight assembly for our '08 Toyota. They can order a TYC lens assembly for $231.99, or a TYC lens assembly for $105.99...plus $64.00 s&h. (No explanation for the huge price diff. for the same item) I ordered an OEM for $62.24, should be here tomorrow. It's a no-brainer, man!!!

Traumatic Brain Injury; It's the last thing on your mind until it's the only thing.

"Make friends with pain, and you will never be alone". Ken Chlouber. Colorado miner and creator of the Leadville Trail 100
Chicago5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #13
BAGGED70C-10
Respected Member
Posting Expert

My Mood:
BAGGED70C-10 is on a distinguished road

I order quite a bit from them. They do beat the other guys prices, their shipping is Super Fast!

I hate their catalog! It really sucks (IMO)

I called one time and was just going to order by phone, I didn't like that experience, then again Maybe the guy on the other end of the phone had no Knowledge either. He just told me to check the Catalog.

But that won't stop me from ordering from them as long as I can find it in the Catalog.

They Support us, We need to support them.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,
“Wow what a ride”
BAGGED70C-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #14
NWKTrainer

NWKTrainer is on a distinguished road

I hear you....I was browsing carrier bearings and tranny mounts...super low prices. I had a 5% off promo code as well, it pays to do a search for one before you finalize your shopping cart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAGGED70C-10 View Post
I order quite a bit from them. They do beat the other guys prices, their shipping is Super Fast!

I hate their catalog! It really sucks (IMO)

I called one time and was just going to order by phone, I didn't like that experience, then again Maybe the guy on the other end of the phone had no Knowledge either. He just told me to check the Catalog.

But that won't stop me from ordering from them as long as I can find it in the Catalog.

They Support us, We need to support them.
NWKTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:53 PM   #15
RNG
Respected Member
Posting Expert

My Mood:
RNG is on a distinguished road

I work in the parts business... I hear a lot from customers about different online parts sources... The only one that I consistently hear good things about is Rock Auto....

The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there... and still on your feet....
Stephen King
RNG is offline   Reply With Quote