Go Back   ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory > Chevrolet Trucks 1947-Current Years > 1967-72 Chevy/GMC

Old 11-06-2017, 11:25 AM   #21
mjgord51
Respected Member

My Mood:
mjgord51 is on a distinguished road
Re: Brake lines have to go ?'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Geezer View Post
When did you send them the pictures they wanted? Let us all know what and when they make this right.
The last pic's (7 more besides the 6 already) were sent on Oct 31 last month. On Nov 02 Thurs I called them to talk to the person handling this (Arron) but of course he's not in and now its been going on 4 business days at the end of this day so we will see if I get a call by tonight's end!

I think they need to re engineer the one that doesn't exactly fit right per there instruction sheet and "LEAVE OUT" there words One Size Fits All

B. Swallow Pride and get Answers Needed

C. My definition for a Retired Person is-If I want, When I want, and If at all I want
mjgord51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 01:29 PM   #22
mjgord51
Respected Member

My Mood:

Hey guys, Here is the newest update on my Trailer Hitch Problem. I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks now and had to call them since when I sent them More pictures for what ever they haven't got back to me, so I called them! My 2 week gap was due to a Root Canal that needed attended too right away and wouldn't you know it it got infected.

So far all I hear from them is they are going to send a RML Return Merchandise Label pre-paid to me but for some reason they Need upper Management authorization which I have been hearing for 2 weeks now.

This Hitch was bought on 10/10/2017 and was delivered in 2 days, so far from this company that was the only thing I like from them so far about this matter. Hitch was installed by the next day and at that time was when I had some concerns about it. Tick Tock Tick Tock now 11/17/2017 and still waiting.

PS I guess re designing ideas do take some time to be done right, right?

C. My definition for a Retired Person is-If I want, When I want, and If at all I want

Last edited by mjgord51; 11-17-2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:56 AM   #23
Az Geezer
Respected Member

My Mood:
Az Geezer is on a distinguished road

Tell them we're all watching.............
Az Geezer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:00 PM   #24
mjgord51
Respected Member

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Geezer View Post
Tell them we're all watching.............
Don't get me wrong about them (POL) they do have great products its just this hidden hitch that bothers me. I was going to rebuild a power steering gear box and got cold feet and went ahead and bought one from them at a good price with a "Life Time Warranty" and I didn't even need a core. When I ordered it one of the counter persons gave me a wrong size on the input shaft. The gear box is a close ratio (3 1/2 loc to loc) and they use the correct gear box year fitment but they have the input shaft changed out to a newer years part being it makes it a better unit all the way around for a close ratio unit. When I arrived to pick it up I brought my old input shafts Rag Joint to match it up, well it didn't fit and in the end they gave me a new Rag Joint for free.

So to tell them every "bodies watching" might do me more harm then good at this time, you know why rock the boat.

Last edited by mjgord51; 11-21-2017 at 02:06 PM.