Go Back   ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory > Chevrolet Tech Board {CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL GROUPS WITH CURRENT THREADS} > Truck/Car Q & A

Truck/Car Q & A Ask your general questions here, or more detailed questions in the appropriate sub-forum, below.

Old 09-20-2017, 01:41 PM   #1
mjgord51
Respected Member

My Mood:
mjgord51 is on a distinguished road
Photo Shop guy needed

Any of you know the photo shop programs good enough to tell me if there is a free download program that's good or will work for a very much beginner. What I want is to put my Grandson in the picture of my choice and also add a caption above him. Any Photo Shop guys out there that can help me would be appreciated, thanks Marvin

B. Swallow Pride and get Answers Needed

C. My definition for a Retired Person is-If I want, When I want, and If at all I want
mjgord51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
BAGGED70C-10
Respected Member
Posting Expert

My Mood:
BAGGED70C-10 is on a distinguished road
Re: Photo Shop guy needed

"Gimp" is a widely used and acclaimed image processing program. And , it's free... I have a couple of friends that use and highly recommend it. Just type the name in and it'll come to you.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,
“Wow what a ride”
BAGGED70C-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 04:01 PM   #3
mjgord51
Respected Member

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAGGED70C-10 View Post
"Gimp" is a widely used and acclaimed image processing program. And , it's free... I have a couple of friends that use and highly recommend it. Just type the name in and it'll come to you.
Ron I downloaded it but I seam to not be able to use or download the Help Manual, what am I doing wrong? Marvin

C. My definition for a Retired Person is-If I want, When I want, and If at all I want
Old 11-18-2017, 11:56 AM   #4
mjgord51
Respected Member

My Mood:

Up date on this matter. I have found a person that did what I wanted done for me, wouldn't you know it that person is a member from HAMB and was one of two persons that were "GENUINELY" down to earth people.

I'll share what I wanted done. First picture is where my grandson lives in the Lower East side of Manhattan, NY its called Stuyvesant Town (condos). The second picture is what I wanted done to it with a caption above him saying "Good Morning Nana and Papa" all of that was done just for me. The third picture is what I did for him saying "good Morning Kameron, I know all of this is kinda silly to some but it works for us. Kamerom has told me that he would like to be a $ Millionaire by the age of 25, hes just turned 18. I being me the "Papa" believes he will.

My grandson Kameron is breaking into the business of Modeling and so far doing quite well as just recently had a interview with the Ralph Lauren companies agent. The agent ask Kameron why hasn't your Modeling agency told us about yet, your Perfect for us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kamerons NY pad.jpg (81.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by mjgord51; 12-07-2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:08 AM   #5
BAGGED70C-10
Respected Member
Posting Expert

My Mood:
BAGGED70C-10 is on a distinguished road

Glad you found what you needed Marvin. Sorry I couldn't help.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,
“Wow what a ride”
BAGGED70C-10 is offline   Reply With Quote