Go Back   ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory > General Discussion Board / Events And Activities > General Discussion-Off-topic Chat > Member Video And Picture Area

Member Video And Picture Area Store Your Favorite Video's And Pictures Here For Later Use

Old 09-04-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
escottb
Respected Member
Posting Expert

escottb is on a distinguished road
work continues on 1993 chey

just thought i would drop in a post a few pictures of my recent work. After new exhaust came from flowmaster,i got it rewelded in and this truck sounds great. series 40 stainless muffler with dual 2 1/2 outlets was the trick ,along with the new stainless cat.convertor.i also added homemade stainless bars along the rocker panels,saving me quit a bit of money. Engine is running great after installing new ignition,and i really like the addition of the new air cleaner. you cant tell i had to modify it due to the dual bolt pattern of the tbi. now, im getting ready to install parts from CFM Tech. to my throttle body, which will boost it up to 680 and add an adjustable fuel pressure regulator with guage. let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new truck pics 8-21 001.jpg (151.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg new truck pics 8-21 002.jpg (153.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg new truck pics 8-21 004.jpg (149.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg new truck pics 8-21 006.jpg (132.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg new truck pics 8-21 005.jpg (131.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg new truck pics 8-21 010.jpg (103.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg new truck pics 8-21 009.jpg (110.9 KB, 6 views)
escottb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:41 AM   #2
escottb
Respected Member
Posting Expert

escottb is on a distinguished road
work continues on 1993 chey

just thought i would drop in a post a few pictures of my recent work. After new exhaust came from flowmaster,i got it rewelded in and this truck sounds great. series 40 stainless muffler with dual 2 1/2 outlets was the trick ,along with the new stainless cat.convertor.i also added homemade stainless bars along the rocker panels,saving me quit a bit of money. Engine is running great after installing new ignition,and i really like the addition of the new air cleaner. you cant tell i had to modify it due to the dual bolt pattern of the tbi. now, im getting ready to install parts from CFM Tech. to my throttle body, which will boost it up to 680 and add an adjustable fuel pressure regulator with guage. let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new air cleaner 002.jpg (100.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg new air cleaner 006.jpg (128.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg new air cleaner 007.jpg (124.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg new air cleaner 008.jpg (122.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg new air cleaner 009.jpg (123.9 KB, 6 views)
escottb is offline   Reply With Quote