Old 01-02-2018, 12:06 PM   #6
mjgord51
Respected Member

My Mood:
mjgord51 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2017/2018 Midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Geezer View Post
We don't go out on Amateur Night, and we do our drinking at home. The only way I'd see midnight is if I got up to pee. Our plans got changed Friday when we got the call that they moved my brother-in-law to hospice. Drove over to Palm Springs to see him. Left Saturday, saw him Sunday (don't know if he was even aware we were there) and drove back on Monday. We'll have the lobster some other time.
Bill sorry to here about your brother in law, Michelle & I kinda know what you & Bonnie are going through as her brother is 80 & in a Assisted Living place that cares for him much better than we could. We also think at some times hes not firing on all cylinders sad though but true.
Well I did make it to midnight didn't really here any Burst of Excitement from the neighborhood around here although earlier was a couple of A $ $ holes firing off a couple of rounds but that's expected anywhere now days.
The freeways were a little busy around here, well down from us (the lower desert) area. Glad to here you both got back alright.

B. Swallow Pride and get Answers Needed

C. My definition for a Retired Person is-If I want, When I want, and If at all I want
mjgord51 is offline   Reply With Quote