ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory

ChevyXtreme Classic Chevrolet Enthusiast Forum & Web Link Directory (http://www.67-72chevyboard.com/forum/index.php)
-   All The Latest Chit Chat Do It Here (http://www.67-72chevyboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2017/2018 Midnight (http://www.67-72chevyboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4351)

mjgord51 12-31-2017 03:57 PM

2017/2018 Midnight

Tick tock Tick tock who's going out and slamming down brewskis tonight and who's doing the same thing as me and sleeping right through all of the celebrations going on at midnight, tick tock tick tock

I would go out and show these youngsters a thing or two about Partying but for some reason I just cant keep my mind focused on the idea of staying up past my bed time, yawn yawn LOL

Lakeroadster 12-31-2017 06:23 PM

Re: 2017/2018 Midnight

1 Attachment(s)
If I'm planning on drinking... it'll be at our home... and I am. I'm confident I'll be able to stay awake until midnight.

But I'm not confident which time zone it will be midnight.

Ya'll be safe and have a Happy New Year!

________
John :hatwave:

BAGGED70C-10 12-31-2017 06:24 PM

I have stayed home for a few years now. You're right, I have turned over the heavy partying to the Younger crowd. I hate crowds real bad.

mjgord51 01-01-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakeroadster (Post 42000)
If I'm planning on drinking... it'll be at our home... and I am. I'm confident I'll be able to stay awake until midnight.

But I'm not confident which time zone it will be midnight.

Ya'll be safe and have a Happy New Year!

________
John :hatwave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAGGED70C-10 (Post 42001)
I have stayed home for a few years now. You're right, I have turned over the heavy partying to the Younger crowd. I hate crowds real bad.

John & Ron you both be safe you here. early snoozer Marvin out......

Az Geezer 01-02-2018 07:50 AM

We don't go out on Amateur Night, and we do our drinking at home. The only way I'd see midnight is if I got up to pee. Our plans got changed Friday when we got the call that they moved my brother-in-law to hospice. Drove over to Palm Springs to see him. Left Saturday, saw him Sunday (don't know if he was even aware we were there) and drove back on Monday. We'll have the lobster some other time.

mjgord51 01-02-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az Geezer (Post 42005)
We don't go out on Amateur Night, and we do our drinking at home. The only way I'd see midnight is if I got up to pee. Our plans got changed Friday when we got the call that they moved my brother-in-law to hospice. Drove over to Palm Springs to see him. Left Saturday, saw him Sunday (don't know if he was even aware we were there) and drove back on Monday. We'll have the lobster some other time.

Bill sorry to here about your brother in law, Michelle & I kinda know what you & Bonnie are going through as her brother is 80 & in a Assisted Living place that cares for him much better than we could. We also think at some times hes not firing on all cylinders sad though but true.
Well I did make it to midnight didn't really here any Burst of Excitement from the neighborhood around here although earlier was a couple of A $ $ holes firing off a couple of rounds but that's expected anywhere now days.
The freeways were a little busy around here, well down from us (the lower desert) area. Glad to here you both got back alright.